Bilgi Mesajı



(: >>>---***WELCOME TO OUR PRE-INTERMEDIATE BLOG***----<<<< :)

21 Şubat 2014 Cuma

I am an Ukranian

I will share a video which is related to the violence in Ukrain. In the video, a girl tell us about the violence. She thinks the Ukranian government prohibits the freedom of people in Ukrain. She wants that we know their bad circumstances. Therefore, she illustrates the bad situations in the video. For instance, she says thosands of people in his country are in street so that they can be free. She thinks they manage with a dictatorship. I think she can be right because there is so much violence in the video. Of course, I am not sure whether there is a propaganda but whatever there is in Ukrain, people must not be harmed or killed. Obviously, people must not abuse this demonstration. Otherwise, the police will need to stop the illegal behavior. She wants us to help them by sharing this video so that they are heard. Therefore, I want to share this video. I hope I will be able to help them with this way. Here is the link; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvds2AIiWLA Rıdvan Kaşıkçı

1 yorum: