Bilgi Mesajı



(: >>>---***WELCOME TO OUR PRE-INTERMEDIATE BLOG***----<<<< :)

28 Ocak 2014 Salı

Her Hair Killed Her

Frances Warren who was 26 and lived in England killed herself because of her hair color.

Her the most feared thing was her hair color’s changing.

Until her death, she had changed her hair color several times and she decided to use a hair color which had been used and liked by her.

She messaged to her hairdresser 50 times in order to keep her hair color but her hairdresser hadn’t care about her messages.

Two days later, her body was found in a jungle.

She killed herself because of depression.

Her hairdresser said “I wanted to help her but she was crazy about her hair.”




I shared this news to say that “Thank you God, I have my mind!”

Of course not, it was a joke.

In my opinion, being an obsessed person gets people lonely.

That people often decide something themselves and increasingly they don’t care about other ideas and people.

Everything must be the way they want and if not, they still want to live they want.

So, feeling or being alone is enough to hurt everything.


I tried to translate myself  :)
Burak K.

2 yorum:

  1. OMG! This is one crazy girl... Thanks Burak, an interesting article to share!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Where those people were while god was distributing the mind.

    YanıtlaSil