Bilgi Mesajı



(: >>>---***WELCOME TO OUR PRE-INTERMEDIATE BLOG***----<<<< :)

29 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

A good website






   When I read news on the Internet, I found out a good website which is "Learning English in BBC". There are many parts of learning English such as grammar, vocabulary,talks, quizzes,community etc.
I think, It can be useful for us, because there are also daily phrase and words from news. I tried a quize and ıt was very nice and enjoyable. In addition, there are special videos which are filmed with ordinary people. I used 'how to' part which was very beneficial. These information are limited and you should look at this website, also you can download the videos, quizzes, and recordings.

I hope that It will be helpful and enjoyable for us :)

Here is the link of the website ;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

                  Havvanur Akyol

3 yorum: