Bilgi Mesajı



(: >>>---***WELCOME TO OUR PRE-INTERMEDIATE BLOG***----<<<< :)

27 Ocak 2014 Pazartesi

First Step - Rıdvan Kaşıkçı

I personally recommend you to watch this video. The video shows us the power of first step. I think we all expect first attempt from other person. Of course, this is related to be introverted or be extrovert. We should be extrovert to take the initiative. However, if we cannot do it, I think we may only try it.
Here is the link of the video;
http://vitaminl.tv/video/2366
Rıdvan Kaşıkçı

5 yorum:

  1. I loved this video and the boy who was dancing. Such an extrovert!!! :D

    YanıtlaSil
  2. :D
    He can be a little crazy but he did a great job, didn't he? ;)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. The boy is too extrovert to live with people :D nick name of the boy in turkish language is ''hovarda'' :D

    YanıtlaSil
  4. :D
    I think it is sometimes necessary. ;)

    YanıtlaSil